HOLY GRAIL SKINCARE PRODUCTS

Hello friends, I hope that you're all doing great today. I wanted to show you guys a few holy grail products in the skincare department that I currently really enjoy using. Some products I've mentioned some of them before and other ones I haven't really talked about that much on here. As you already can tell by the picture there's a theme going on here: It's about having glowy and illuminated skin all year around. Two products I like to used at night time and the other two in the morning before putting on makeup or just going with no makeup for the day - which I honestly do most of the time.
I'm gonna start with the two products that I like to use at night time. One of them is the Alpha-H Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid and the other one is the Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask from Charlotte Tilbury. The Liquid Gold which is actually an exfoliating cleanser is really good to brighten up your skin and to even out your complexion. I tend to use it every other night since it is a pretty intense treatment for your skin - there's some kind of burning sensation going on when you apply it onto your skin with a cotton pad. You immediately feel it start doing something on your skin and the next morning your skin is super smooth and soft. As I've mentioned in my last blogpost: If you have really sensitive skin and this sounds too harsh for your skin than the Pixi Glow Tonic would be a good alternative for you. It is also much cheaper but I still think that it gives your skin some radiance without the burning sensation. I've also heard that some people like to use the Liquid Gold every night but personally I like to alternate with this product and something more hydrating like an overnight the night after.
The other product that I like to use every few days alternating with the Liquid Gold and the Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask is the Overnight Bronze & Glow Mask by Charlotte Tilbury. This is a really hydrating overnight mask that gives you a subtle tan over night. I wouldn't say that it makes you look darker but it definitely gives you a nice sun kissed glow over night and it makes you looking really fresh in the morning.

Now onto two products that I actually use every single morning. After cleansing my skin in the shower I like to start with the Daily Reviving Concentrate by Kiehl's. This product claims to "correct the visible appearance of skin fatique" and it actually really does brighten up your complexion. It is definitely not creasy on your skin, sinks right into it and keeps your skin hydrated the entire day. After I've applied the concentrate it like to follow with the Caffeine Solution 5% " EGCG by The Ordinary. It's some sort of liquid that reduces the appearance of eye contour, pigmentation and of puffiness. Considering that this product is so ridiculously inexpensive it is amazing. It's really light weight and sinks into your skin really easily but it is still an intense and effective treatment. And with that being said: those four products are my current holy grail products when it comes to having glowy and hydrated skin.
- xoxo Sara




Comments

Popular Posts