REVIEW: CLINIQUE REDNESS SOLUTION


Good evening friends! Now besides the products that we were gifted at the Clinique Even Better Glow Event, I also purchased something myself: The Clinique Redness Solution - which is a  instant relief mineral pressed powder with probiotic technology which helps to reduce the redness on your face. In this blogpost I just wanna tell you guys a little bit about my thoughts on this product, so here we go!

If someone would have just told me that there's this powder that you can apply to your face before even putting on foundation and that it'll help to reduce the redness on your cheeks and around your nose then I wouldn't have believed it. But actually the MUA at the make up counter just randomly showed me this product and applied it to my face (just on one side at first) - and I gotta say that I was already sold on that one! 
You can actually just wear this powder on its own to reduce the redness and it definitely works. Now this product says to reduce the redness even more over time since this isn't just a quick fix. That's why - even if I don't wear make up - I try to put this powder on most days. Since I only got it a few days ago I can't really tell if it actually helps to reduce the redness on my cheeks, around my nose and on my chin but as off now: As a quick fix it definitely works! I'll definitely keep you guys posted on this powder and once I've noticed that my redness really has gone down I'll tell you about that.
What I also find really cool about this product is that you can apply it under your make up but also use it for touch ups. It won't look weird at all and it won't give your foundation a weird texture if you apply it under your foundation. It feel super lightweight and it even comes with a little brush! Now I know that most brushes that you get with products aren't that great but this one definitely does the job to just swipe on some powder on my problem areas. If you're curious about this product definitely go to a Clinique counter so that they can show you how this product actually works. Now with this little selfie I wanted to (kinda) show you how this powder performs on the skin. Now although the lighting isn't that great you can definitely see how the side on which I applied the yellow powder definitely doesn't appear as red as the side that has no powder on it. This really impressed me actually. The powder feels super smooth and not heavy at all on your skin and as I've mentioned before it works excellent under make up and it definitely won't make your foundation look caky. Overall I gotta say that I'm super excited about this product and I can't wait to see what future results it'll bring! 
As always thank you guys so much for checking out todays blogpost! Definitely let me know if you already know this product or if you suffer from redness as well as I am! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone out there that wants to reduce some of the redness on the face!

- xoxo Sara



Comments

Popular Posts